Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The journey so far...




We are about 4 months into our journey to bring our new son, Josiah home. So, I need to give a brief synopsis of what has occurred up to this point.




First, a little background about our family. We are Marc and Joan, crazy middle-aged parents of a still growing family. We have 4 "homegrown" kids, 2 daughters adopted from Haiti, and 1 daughter adopted from China. We are in the process of bringing home our 8th child, an adorable 2 year old boy in China. We keep waiting to feel "done" building our family, but so far, it ain't happenin'.


Anyway, I had been having the urge to adopt another child for at least a year, but was waiting for that "reluctant husband waiver" to materialize. Around Christmastime 2006, I saw a glimmer of hope...my waiver was soon to arrive! Sure enough, Marc was ready. Since I had already been checking out the waiting child lists from a few different agencies willing to work with a family of 9 (not many, let me tell you!), it wasn't long before we found our little Wu Ke Min on Small World Adoption's list. Isn't he the cutest? Here are some more photos of our little fellow:

No comments: