Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Back from Nationals, got our travel itinerary for China!










I got back from Nationals on Monday night. It was a great trip! I had so much fun, and ran my best times as an "old lady." Our 4x800 meter relay team set an age group (40-49) world record!


Our travel plans have come together really easily. We are leaving for China on August 29th, and return on September 12th. Only two weeks in China, including a 2 day tour of Beijing. Josiah joins our family on September 3rd. I can't wait!


Our daughter Trisha leaves on a mission trip this Friday to Mississippi, my sister Alison and her family arrive on Aug. 24 for my sister Jessica's wedding on the 25th, and we leave the 29th. It's going to be a busy 3 weeks...














Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

1 comment:

G and C said...

Joan-
Your website looks great! Congratulations on your world record at Nationals! Wow!
We are so excited to be traveling with you and Marc to Beijing, Wuhan, and Guangzhou. Only 19 more days!!!!
-Cheri