Thursday, August 16, 2007

Less than 2 weeks till we leave!

13 days to be exact! But my sister Alison's family is coming next Friday (4 kids, two parents...we will have 15 people in our house!) to stay with us for our sister Jessica's wedding on the 25th, so we need to be completely packed and ready to go by next Thursday. We also need to keep our suitcases at 44 pounds or less which will be a challenge. I know when we traveled for Grace, our suitcases were 70 pounds each, which was OK because we had no in-China flights since we were in Guangzhou the whole time. Not so this time.

I had a dream about Josiah last night, that his cleft palate had been repaired in China. We were in a room in China, with his red-haired, American foster mother (!!!) and she had him open his mouth and show me. Pretty weird. Then I asked her if she spoke English to him, and she said no...end of dream...

No comments: