Saturday, August 4, 2007

TA! TA!

We got TA (travel approval) yesterday! Still waiting for our Consulate Appointment to be confirmed. Our tentative travel plans are to leave on 8/29, with Family Day on 9/3. We are going to tour Beijing for a couple of days before we head to Wuhan.

We are so excited! I wish we could travel sooner, but we want to travel with another family from our agency, the Knorrs, and they have a work conflict. Plus, this way we won't miss my sister Jessica's wedding.

I am in Maine right now, competing in the Masters National Track Championships. I am so glad I have my laptop with me! I've had to work on travel plans in my spare time, but it's all coming together, and the distraction of planning our trip is helping me not be so nervous about competing! I got second in the 400 meters yesterday with a masters PR of 1:01.65, and today I have the 800. Tomorrow, I have 3 relays.

No comments: